Google Docs

Before this class I had not been exposed to Google docs. Although I had read about the usefulness employees found when collaborating on a project. Now that I have used it, it seems Google docs is not a practical as Microsoft Software. Perhaps, because we are all creature of habits, I still have not adapted completely to Google docs.
In the process of getting acquainted with the program that Google has, I found that there are many websites that offer the same capabilities and features as Microsoft and Google when it comes to creating documents. What differentiates one company from the other is the amount of users it has.
Openoffice.Org powered by Oracle has a strong presence in the market for office software. However, it has not reached the level that Microsoft and Google have.

I think that a business can benefit from all three software mentioned above, as long as employees are fully aware of all the features each office product has.