Swimmers {My 50’s inspired polka dot bikini}

In preparation for our mini break to QLD next week I have been shopping up a storm, I like to purchase a new set of swimmers at the beginning of every summer (you get the pick of all to good stuff if you buy early) although I do agree trying on swimmers requires a lot of guts and determination.

{The Inspiration}
The hotness of Ashley Simpson in a itsy bitsy black polka dot bikini Holidaying in Mexico. (Picture from Famous Magazine) PS: Joe Simpson looks like a bit of a creep here.

{The Purchase}
Here is what I bought, it is from the seafolly La Bella Vita separates range, Very 50s inspired I think!.


{The closet}
I have a Black striped hat purchased from Glassons about 1 month ago (Similar to below). Now all we need to do is hope that the weather is kind enough to let me wear it.


I did also try on a Camilla and Marc 1 peice, I loved it on the hanger and the stripes do go in all the right directions.... but I think these swimmers are probably made for people with small torsos as the bra cups sat around my waist.


Geee I have really been self presenting it up lately! Have you purchased any summer goodies yet?

Have you entered the Black Velvet Chair Giveaway? (Winners will be drawn by Random.org).
Photobucket