Social Saturday - First Date


Every Saturday I like to get a little personal with my readers and share what's going on in my world, my head, and/or my heart! I hope you'll play along with me as I share a little about myself each week!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Remember my goal to date my husband at least once a month in 2012? 

We had our first date of the year tonight!! 


We had a great dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then hit up The Container Store which was next door. I hadn't been there since the big blogger sneak preview, and we weren't allowed to buy anything then. We had a blast, and bought some fun stuff! 

Just tonight I've already reorganized my shoe storage and spice storage. 

Oh how I love to organize! :)


Not much else to report for the week. I've been spending every free moment I have organizing my craft space for the Craft Your Stash January challenge. Its is slooooowly coming along! 


And, because I know you're dying to know, I had the banana cream cheesecake tonight. ;)



Good night!