Winners and more

Hey hey! Happy Super Bowl Day to everyone!! Hope you had a lovely weekend. I got SO much done on the pantry this weekend, I can’t wait to reveal it this week!

I also got downtown again this weekend with some girlfriends and it was SO FUN. I’ve never seen a crowd like that in my entire life!

Indianapolis was the place to be:

I wanted to announce the 20 lucky winners of the Shaklee giveaway from last month. The lucky ladies are:

Nicole Thrifty Decorating
Janet from iheartmygluegun
Jillie Duncan-Jack
Teresa at kailuatann at aol dot com
Sarah @ morgan(dot)sarah(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica jessicawdavenport at yahoo dot com
Megan at emmattinson (at) yahoo (dot) com
Carmen from
Life Blessons
Jean jeanmarie80(at)hotmail(dot)com
Liz lizluscomb{at}live{dot}com
Linda at lindahobbs53 at sbcglobal dot net
Sally at sally(dot)puckett@yahoo(dot)com
keercgorf{at}yahoo{dot}com
Megan at jadasmom628(at)yahoo(dot)com
Nina at The Adventures of Nina Patricia
Sheela at littlerooclips (at) cox (dot) net
Kayla kayla5286 at hotmail dot com
Sasha at annibaby0005(at)yahoo(dot)com
Betsy at betsey1015 at comcast dot net
Laura at lau99raataoldotcom


Congrats ladies! Please email Bonnie at donahuewellness (at) hotmail (dot) com   to get your Basic H cleaner!

I also wanted to let you know that the February Before and After Party will go up tomorrow evening. I’ll be too busy stuffing my face watching funny commercials cheering on the Giants to get it up tonight, and figured you all would be too.

Well, maybe not the cheering on the Giants part. :)

Hope you had a great weekend, and I’ll see you back here Monday evening!