Pinterest Feature Friday - PFF #24

Hello! My name is Alison, and I blog at Oopsey Daisy.

I am absolutely thrilled to be here chatting about one of my very favorite things: My passion for Pinterest! You can see my own pins here.  As a blogger, I am on the computer a lot.  When I need a quick "refresh", I find myself hopping over to Pinterest for some internet rejuvenation!  I am such a visual person, and an organization nut.  So as you can imagine, Pinterest seems to be meant for me!

I think I just met my own PBFF (Pinterest Best Friend Forever).

Say hello to Whitney Ulrich.


Whitney is definitely a Pinterest expert. She has 63 boards and 3273 pins!
I had so much fun taking a peek at Whitney's boards.  Here are a few of my favorites.

I love that Whitney has a whole board of ideas for her hubby, from gift ideas to romantic dating ideas.
Fantastic!


Whitney has a fascination with cute pillows--just like me!
 Straight up eye candy right here.


Why didn't I think of this one?  I love Whitney's board for dressing boys.  
I need to steal lots of these ideas for Little Man!

And of course Whitney's pins are full of inspiration.

I must share just a few that caught my eye...


These pastel springy deviled eggs look both delicious and beautiful!

Lovely for Easter.
Source:  Foodjimoto via Whitney on Pinterest

What a clever idea here!

Source:  sisterview via Whitney on Pinterest

I love the idea of using burlap ruffles on a picture frame!

These 100 Healthy Snack Ideas from Whitney's Food Board are just plain smart!
I could use some of these for my family!


Ahhh so many fantastic ideas!
Definitely check out Whitney's boards. I know you will love her great finds!

Whitney, make sure you grab a "Featured" button!


Thanks for having me over here sweet ladies! 
I had so much fun sharing my Pinterest finds with you!