27 Recipes for Fresh Strawberries

Strawberry season has begun here in TN thanks to an early spring! My favorite local farm to pick fresh fruit opened their gates over the weekend. I'm hoping we can get there in the next couple of weeks! The above photo was taken when my oldest was only 20 months old. He had so much fun picking the berries! 

I'm always on the lookout for good recipes to use my fresh strawberries in. I've gathered quite the collection so I thought I would share them with you! 

Here are 
27 Recipes for Fresh Strawberries

Some recipes call for frozen, but often times fresh strawberries can be substituted in. 

Also, you can find my absolute favorite strawberry pie recipe here. 
Straight from my grandma's recipe book!


Please be sure to visit the links for pinning to Pinterest!


Strawberry Caprese Salad from Pink Parsley


Strawberry Spinach Salad from Sweet Pea's Kitchen


Strawberry Honey Butter from Half Baked


Strawberry Banana Nutella Panini from Panini Happy


Fruit Salsa from The Girl Who Ate Everything


Simple Strawberry Parfaits from MyRecipes.com


Strawberry Jam Yogurt Pops from Simple Bites


Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos from Our Best Bites


No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake from The Kitchn


Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas from Six Sisters Stuff


Frozen Strawberry Crumble from Get Off Your Butt & Bake


Classic Southern Triple-Decker Strawberry Cake from American Feast


Strawberries & Cream Pie from Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
(I have made this recipe, and it is divine!!)


Strawberry Lemonade Bars from CosmoCookie


Strawberry Chocolate Devil's Food Cake from Jungle Frog Cooking


Fluffy Strawberry Buttercream Frosting from Best Friends for Frosting


Chocolate-Strawberry Truffle Pie from Chocolate Covered Katie


Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake from A Spicy Perspective


Strawberry Lemonade Layer Cake from Easy Baked


Fresh Strawberry Meringue Cake from MyRecipes.com


Lemon Strawberry Trifle from MyRecipes.com


Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler from Mom Magazine


Strawberry Basil Sangria from Treehugger


Sweet Pineapple Strawberry Spa Water from Spa Water Blog


Frozen Strawberry Mojito from Heather Ross Blog


Strawberry Daiquiri Punch from Better Homes and Gardens
Source: bhg.com via Michele on Pinterest


Strawberry and Peach Sangria from Bon Appetit


I don't know what I will make first when we get our berries! 

What would you make?