Easy Easter Display

I'm finally sharing my 
Easy Easter Display 
with you today! 

I've barely thought about Easter decorations this year. It is just coming too close to the big birthday party
And I don't typically decorate a lot, but plan to do a little more each year as my boys get bigger. 

This set up was super easy to pull together and inspired by this pin from Martha Stewart

When glass went on sale for half off at Hobby Lobby I started gathering jars of different sizes and shapes. I love how eclectic they look together. 

I put varying amounts of Easter grass in each of the jars then filled them with various chocolate candy eggs. 

In two of the jars I added mini vintage Easter postcards I found via Graphics Fairy and Sugar Moon

As always, my chalkboard bunting is incorporated into my decor!  


So to sum it up, this Easter display is time friendly, budget friendly, and, um, belly friendly. 

Yes, I have had quite the time keeping the hubs out of the candy! 
We'll be lucky if there are any candy eggs left by Easter! :)


I link to these fun parties